- Listed: August 12, 2022 4:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Income-driven repayment plans
Income-Driven Repayment Plans include
- Revised Pay As You Earn (REPAYE)
- Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
- Income-Based Repayment (IBR)
- Income-Contingent Repayment (ICR)
Income-driven repayment plans cap your monthly payments at a certain percentage of your discretionary income. Your payments may change as your income or family size changes. You must submit info on your income and family size each year to stay enrolled.
If you repay your loan under an income-driven repayment plan, you may be eligible for loan forgiveness after. If you work in public service, you may be eligible for loan forgiveness in as few as 10 years.
85 total views, 1 today