- Listed: August 12, 2022 4:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
How do I apply for GI Bill education benefits?
You can apply for your GI Bill benefits online with VA at their new vets.gov website.
If you areyou should as soon as possible. When you first apply, it can take about a month to process your GI Bill application.
To get the process started:
- Gather the documents and information listed below that you’ll need to apply for education benefits.
- See what benefits you’ll get at the school you want to attend. .
- Work with a trained professional with a Veterans Service Organization (VSO) who can help you pick the right program. .
What documents and information do I need to apply?
- Social Security number
- Bank account direct deposit information
- Education and military history
- Basic information about the school or training facility you want to attend or are attending now
Once you are ready to go, you should.
150 total views, 1 today